Links

Sunday, April 14, 2019

My daily make up look.

The make up look morning 11 April 2019 is similar style of make up look with same cosmetics and technique used. The difference is only the applicator tools which I am using few brushes from my custom set of It Cosmetics from line Live Beauty Fully collection [1]. 3 of them are #217 angled liner/brows brush, #227 flawless blush for blusher and #208 buffing mineral powder brush for foundation. Additional one more  is a spoolie brush from my Ecotools eyebrows set.

Additional step in my skincare routine this morning is using my home made coffee scrub.
Below pictures is taken around 11 am plus. After I have do so many sweat inducing activities.




I do feel my skin much more bright and clear after using my home made coffee scrub. Also less puffiness on under eyes area. Which is good as I tend  to opt out concealer and powder to cut some time in my daily make up applications.
However, my skin in not moisturised enough for a smooth foundation application. Seems like my skin is quite dehydrated after 3 days straight of replacement fasting activity of mine. Mainly cause by my lack of fluid intake😅. I might need to eat more fruits during iftar than simply drinking water.
Hopefully my papaya or others planted fruit tree will bear flowers and fruit soon for usage during Ramadhan season ahead.
Till then, have fun in putting on simple daily make up look in daily basis😉💪.

Reference:
[1] Unwrapping my custom set make up brushes from Sigma and It Cosmetics line Love Beauty Fully collection last 27 February 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/03/unwrappting-review-of-my-custom-sigma.html

No comments:

Post a Comment