Links

Saturday, April 20, 2019

Drinking my second fermented kombucha tea.

I manage to burp all 4 bottles of my second fermentation kombucha tea before bath today  13 April 2019. Basically after almost 23 hours making it yesterday [1]. The one with pineapple+spearmint juice start to become gassy. I take some for my consumption today before proceed to store it in the fridge. 
The look of the pineapple+spearmint flavoured kombucha tea around 100 ml.

I do start burp and passed gas not long after consume the pineapple+spearmint flavoured kombucha tea. Which makes me feel nice. Better out than in😉💪.
The one with pandan+spearmint juice will need to be check again tomorrow.
Till then, have fun in your second fermentation of kombucha tea.

References:
[1] Second fermentation process where I put pineapple+spearmint juice and pandan+spearmint juice for flavouring the first fermentation kombucha tea last 12 April 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/04/my-second-fermentation-process-of.html
[2] My first fermentation of kombucha tea done last 1 April 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/04/correcting-my-mistake-doing-kombucha.html

No comments:

Post a Comment