Links

Monday, April 8, 2019

My precious home companion, Dell the cat.

I have 3 cats at home. Dell, Furball and Tomot. Dell was brought to the lab by his Mom with the rest of his siblings. But only Dell survive until today. I even take care of him at night whenever he is unwell while he was little. Since his Mom never bother to care her kittens.
Ever since, me and Dell does developed our own way appreciating each others.
Waiting for me patiently till I finished peel off aloe vera flesh.


Dell snuggling up as his reward.

Dell in disbelief mode with his Mamarazzi.
Somehow Dell know to help himself whenever I am tired from plant care. He is such a considerate cat.
Dell put his paw under his chin on my thigh. 

Dell falls under the gap while moving around.
Dell is such a precious cat for me. Although many said he is not handsome but he is well behaved and obedient. He will accompany me while I am doing my home activities s such as gardening,  cook prepping  and resting. He also able to follow me well without lash. Also will come whenever I call out his name. As I tend unable to see him while do my gardening works at home. Such traits is good enough to make him a handsome well behave cat of mine. 
Till then, have fun in enjoying good companion with your beloved cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment