Links

Wednesday, April 24, 2019

The look of my used make up brush last week.

I manage to wash off my used make up brushes for last week in the morning of 14 April 2019. Which is before I take out and use new clean brush for this morning.
The used make up brushes is from my custom set of It Cosmetics from Live Beauty Fully line.
The look of washed make up brushes:
I put the folded silicone mat under the brushes so that the bristle will be slanted almost 30 degree. In order to ensure the water not seeping into the ferrule of the brush.
The look of the used and dirty make up brushes on my make up bag.


3 of them are #217 angled liner/brows brush, #227 flawless blush for blusher and #208 buffing mineral powder brush for foundation. Additional one more  is a spoolie brush from my Ecotools eyebrows set.
I manage to spare time to wash them off since it is only 4 pieces. I am applying progressive work method for such task. I also disinfect my used cosmetics to deter any bacteria from breeding in it. As it is much better and easier to disinfect than to make recovery for my infected face. I am applying method prevention is better than cure.
Till then, have fun on cleaning up your make up brushes every week😉💪.

References:
[1] My daily make up look last 11 April 2019 using my It Cosmetics make up brushes from Live Beauty Fully collection https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/04/my-daily-make-up-look.html
[2] Unwrapping my custom make up brushes set from Sigma and It Cosmetics Live Beauty Fully collection last 27 February 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/03/unwrappting-review-of-my-custom-sigma.html

No comments:

Post a Comment