Links

Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Measuring my skin condition after bath and putting on white clay mask.

I get 2 good readings for my skin after bath and putting on my white clay mask+goat milk in morning of 18 March 2019.
Seems like my skin is in good condition, moist enough after bath.
  • Skin elasticity: partial tender 😌(second best from 5 types). This stage, just need to maintain the current skincare routine. Type range for skin elasticity  between 😁soft, 😌partial tender, 😑normal, 😞partial rough and 😫rough (worst and  fast action needed).
  • Moisture: 47%. Normal value between 35% to 60%. Which is 15% more than normal moisture value 32%. 
  • Oil: 22%. Basically my skin falls under moisturize skin. A very good news for my ageing skin. Oily skin value between 34% to 63%. There are 3 types of skin type. Range for normal is between 23% to 33%. While moisturize skin between 16% to 22%.
  • Green lighted background: represent balance between water and oil.
Here really shows that my white clay mask mixturer with goat milk does help to keep my skin more moisturized. Which is proven from the skin measurement device.

  • Skin elasticity: partial tender 😌(second best from 5 types). 
  • Moisture: 50%. Can see increment of 3% after using the white clay mask mixture.
  • Oil: 17%. Can see decrement of 5% here. Which means my skin in optimum moisturize range. A very good news for my ageing skin. Oily skin value between 34% to 63%. There are 3 types of skin type. Range for normal is between 23% to 33%. While moisturize skin between 16% to 22%.
  • Green lighted background: represent balance between water and oil.


Reference:
[1] My white clay mask set and pricing last 15 February 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/02/my-facial-clay-mask-set-and-price.html

No comments:

Post a Comment