Links

Thursday, April 25, 2019

My daily make up look using my custom set travel make up brushes.

This is taken in the morning of 24 April 2019. I am satisfied with my make up look.  I am using my travel make up brush set [1]. Where I replace MAC 263SE with Anastasia Beverly Hills (ABH) No 7. As I misplaced my MAC 236SE that originally comes with the  custom set.
Somehow it does not look much in my selfie. Maybe because I just put on very light and simple make up instead of instagram style. Below is taken using natural morning light. I just love see my eyebrows look after draw and define them myself.


For me personally, I do take care and note on my skin condition more when I frequently apply make up in daily basis.  As I am able to know and see my current skin condition. Whether it is in good shape or not.  Which I am able to get smooth make up application when it is in very good conditions. Or patchy make up application when my skin become too dry and flaky. Which I tend to ignore my skin conditions when I seldom apply make up. As it is not shown much due to lack of cosmetics applications. I am still trying my best to improve such habits.
I do think taking care of your skin conditions is crucial for daily make up application. I do sometimes spent time to put on my mask in the morning after bath before I start my skincare and make up routine.
I went for a talk yesterday. Able to see how few ladies ignore their skin conditions just because they did not wear any make up. It is so sad seeing such. Feel like such good skin is left to waste instead of being taken care of for better look.
Till then, have fun in applying make up and care for your skin in daily basis.

Reference:

No comments:

Post a Comment