Links

Wednesday, April 24, 2019

The look of mahkota dewa drink using dried flesh.

Manage to make this drink for my experimental volunteer last evening of 23 April 2019. I only use less than 1 gm of dried flesh mahkota dewa for 1 cup hot boiled water.
The look of the made mahkota dewa drink. 

Today I get feedback from my experimental volunteer. He experienced quite mild headache around 7 am. Then feel tight on his left kidney around 8 am. So he is taking drink of misai kucing flower this morning to ease the tight feel on his left kidney. Fortunately I do check first the dosage before experiment. Safety first for me since I am experimenting on volunteer. I do consider their health condition before each experiment.
Last time 13 February 2017, the given dosage is higher. However, no side effects on the same volunteer. Based on my first deduction, age and body conditions does matter in prescribed dosage for volunteers.
I make using more than 2 gm of dried mahkota dewa flesh with less than 1 cup of  hot boiled water.
Using F&N Sarsi drink as comparison on the drink colour.
I do start with lowest dosage first as precautions. I am using my home grown organic mahkota dewa fruits for this experiment. Where it was harvested last 12 April 2019.
For me personally, I prefer to use my home grown herbs for my personal usage. As I know I grow them organically. Basically they are free from chemical fertilizer and pesticide. I also able to use lowest dosage compare to the one that already process and sold in the market. I do love my kidney and liver more.
Till then, be safe when taking herbs as alternative remedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment