Links

Monday, April 22, 2019

My withered strawberry plant.

I manage to relocate my strawberry in new container in the morning of 14 April 2019. I notice it withered last evening of 12 April 2019. It was bearing lots of strawberry fruits last 9 April 2019 [1].
I  immediately drench it with my neem mixture as attempt to save it. It seems surviving when I take closer look in the morning of 14 April 2019. But not even 30% satisfy me. Which makes me relocate it in new container today.
3 unit of red strawberry fruits that I germinate for next batch. 
The look of the strawberry in its new container.



After relocate the strawberry into new container, I do notice that there is lots of earthworms in the previous container.  Make no sense for the strawberry to wither. Which I think might be due to other things in the previous container affect it. I do feel my decision to relocate it to new container is the best. Will see how it be in its new container.
I have still a lot to learn in planting strawberry plant.
Till then, have fun in your attempt saving your withered strawberry plant at home.

Reference:

No comments:

Post a Comment