Links

Saturday, May 11, 2019

My short door hook for my handbag in public restroom.

The look of my short door hook that I used in the evening of 17 April 2019 in public restroom. This is taken in the building if my work place. I do have 2 more which is even longer. All 3 of them very sturdy. Even able to withstand weight of my laptop bagback.
With flash.

Without flash. 

Just same height with my 5 inch phone.

It is good to have such portable door hook in your handbag. No longer worries where to put your handbag if no hook available in the public restroom.
Some more the height is same with 5 inch phone.
This is one of my method to be safe than sorry. I cannot assume there will always door hook available in every public restroom.
Till then, have fun in using sturdy portable door hook in daily basis😉💪. 

No comments:

Post a Comment