Links

Saturday, May 4, 2019

Why it is important to present with pictures, graph and list of data in table form.

I am a degree graduate from course Computer Engineering, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM), Skudai last 2007 [1]. As engineering student, I am exposed to well documented presentation each time I need to clarify and present my final year project. 
What amuse me is the current undergraduate engineering students here do their work. They claim to do the work. However, when being asked the list of data, graph of data and pictures of the circuit = get sudden silent. For me personally, it only mean 1 thing. That person did not do the work that they claim. If they do, they would be able to show such requested data to their supervisor. 

This happen in the evening of 15 April 2019. It is true yet scary trend in undergraduate engineering students. As for me also, I do not accept verbal or email written report for my work. I only accept word document report. Much more easier to search and compile with related works. No reports, no approved claim. 
Hopefully I will improve and be way better than them in that term. 
Till then, have fun in do well documented presentation for your work😉💪.

Reference:
[1] My degree certificate from course Computer Engineering, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM), Skudai last 2007  https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/p/my-degree-certificate-in-computer.html

No comments:

Post a Comment