Links

Thursday, May 16, 2019

My weekly deep cleaning session for my make up brushes from my custom MUFE brush set.

I am grateful to be in good shape this weekend. That enable me to deep clean my used make up brushes in the evening of 20 April 2019 from my custom MUFE brush set that I have used this week.
The look of the cleaned brushes without flash.
The look of the cleaned brushes with flash.
I know it is not an easy task. I am also slowly pushing it to become a habit of mine. As I cannot afford to pay repair cost for any skin breakout. Therefore, prevention practise does suits more to my purse capability.

With my current drying technique, I am able to make sure my make up brushes to dry within 24 hours time. Still, I prefer to let it dry up to 3 days to be safe.
Till then, have fun in deep cleaning your weekly used make up brushes every weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment