Links

Monday, May 27, 2019

The look of heart to my medium size of pisang lemak manis.

I was as usual tending after my plants and cats this morning. When I notice a heart start emerging out from my medium size pisang lemak manis. Basically it is the fourth pisang lemak manis that I planted in my house compund. The second pisang lemak manis plant that bearing fruits this year. Quite an abundance year of banana for me in 2019.
From my documentation, this pisang lemak manis plant start bear its heart after 8 months and 21 days or 263 days. It is the offspring to the main plant which has been harvested last 7 September 2018 [1].

Estimately, the heart will start producing fruits next week. Where around July 2019 harvest the fruits.

Till then, have fun in planting pisang lemak manis at home.

References:
[1] Harvesting my pisang lemak manis last 7 September 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/09/the-satisfying-sweet-taste-of-my.html

No comments:

Post a Comment