Links

Wednesday, May 15, 2019

My make up look after Zohor prayer.

This is taken in the evening of 14 May 2019. I am using my travel trio eyeshadows palette from Cosway. It is purple undertone eyeshadows.


I am using the fairest colour for my inner eyes. This step does helps to give more awake illusion to my eyes. The middle colour I used it for my eyeliner. 
I tend to skip the above step during non fasting months and days. Since it take longer time. Normally I just put brown eyeshadow to give sime definition to my eyes.
I apply with assistance from my shatter proof mirror and my mini LED in medium light [2,3]. 
Regardless it is just a simple make up application, at least I look fresh and awake.
Till then, have fun in applying make up in daily basis😉💪.

Reference:
[1] My make up look using NAKED 2 eyeshadows palette in the morning of 14 May 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/05/my-daily-make-up-look-using-my-naked-2.html

No comments:

Post a Comment