Links

Wednesday, May 22, 2019

My simple daily make up using my custom travel brush set.

My simple make up look using my custom travel brush set morning of 22 April 2019 [1]. However for eyebrows, I have to substitute my MAC 263SE with Anastasia Beverly Hills (ABH) No 7. Since I still unable to relocate it.

This is the look after I do some work at home before leave the house. Where my sweat does dripping down from my forehead a lot. Still my make up manage to remain well. I am satisfied with the look of the end of my eyebrows. A lot of effort is needed to practise on my eyebrows.

Till then, have fun in applying make up  in daily basis😉💪.

Reference:
[1] My review on my travel brush set https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2017/09/my-review-on-travel-brush-set.html

No comments:

Post a Comment