Links

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

The look of my sweet ripe organic Eksotika papaya.

Finally after more than 4 months, I am able to taste again my sweet ripe organic Eksotika papaya yesterday. Despite it is small in size, it is very juicy and sweet. Till the small ants poke 2 holes in the fruits.
The look of the peeled papaya and mangoes.
Picture taken with flash using my Samsung J7 Prime.
The still unripe mango, I slice thinly and pour brown sugar on it. I eat it after 40 minutes. Does taste better. But only suitable to those who like sour taste.
Picture taken using Samsung J7 Prime with lighting aid from ring light.

The look of the ripe papaya on its tree yesterday morning.
The first hole made by ants.
Second hole made by ants after I reach home in the evening.
Fortunately it is only near to half deep penetrating holes. Basically, the Eksotika papaya still good for consumption.
If it is not fasting month, I definitely have to share this papaya with Dell and Furball.
Till then, have fun in planting Eksotika papaya at home😉💪.

No comments:

Post a Comment