Links

Wednesday, May 1, 2019

The look of my coated MUFE make up brush handle.

I am the type that like to retain the writings on my brush bristle. That is why I always coated the writings each time before I go and wash my make up brushes. Especially the new ones. As prevention is better than cure.
The look before coating process last 29 March 2019.

 The look after coating process.



You can choose to use either normal clear nail polish or matte clear nail polish. As for this one, I used clear matte nail polish. Since only that type available in the nearest mart. Still I prefer the normal clear nail polish. As it gives better outcome in my preference.
Till then, have fun in coating the writings on your make up brushes.

Reference:
[1] Unwrapping my 15 pieces custom MUFE make up brushes last 27 March 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/04/unwrapping-my-15-pieces-custom-set-of.html

No comments:

Post a Comment