Links

Monday, May 20, 2019

The healthy look of my pisang relong and pisang raja.

This picture of both pisang relong and pisang raja is taken last evening of 19 April 2019.
For pisang relong , it is basically 140 days or 4 months and 19 days after planted it directly on soil [1].
For pisang raja, it is basically 91 days or 3 months and 1 day after planted it directly on soil [2].
Can see how healthy the pisang relong plant look.
I am still slowly taking my time to clean up and control the population of kaduk plant that dominate the land area under and near those banana plants. I prefer to use my hands to clean it up. As I do plant other type of plants scattering all over that area such as lengkuas and aloe vera. Therefore, plucking unwanted ones using my hands is better option to preserve the safety of other plants.
Till then, have fun in taking update picture of your banana plant growth at home.

References:
[1] Planting pisang relong directly on soil last 1 December 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/12/manage-to-plant-pisang-relong-offspring.html
[2] Planting pisang raja directly on soil last 19 January 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/01/planting-pisang-raja-banana-directly-on.html

No comments:

Post a Comment