Links

Friday, May 17, 2019

Drinking my second fermentation kombucha tea with pandan+spearmint flavour.

I manage to drink my pandan+spearmint flavour of kombucha tea in the morning of 20 April 2019. I was having massive sakit pinggang (waist pain) since last night. Maybe due to my menstrual effect. Surprisingly by 6 pm, the pain subsided. Maybe the combination of pandan+spearmint juices suitable with me at this moment. Still in experimental stage.
The look of kombucha tea with flavour pandan+spearmint juices with flash.
Regardless, I am able to see improvement on my health significantly after consuming home made kombucha tea. For example, I am able to get deep sleep. Unlike last time I have certain days of the months where I can only sleep up to only 3 hours per day for that week.
I am still learning to know what my body needs and suitable alternative remedy for it especially for the days of the month. Using my home grown organic herbs, fruits and vegetable at home.
Till then, have fun in enjoying your home made kombucha tea.

Reference:
[1] Flavouring my kombucha tea for second fermentation last evening of 12 April 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/04/my-second-fermentation-process-of.html

No comments:

Post a Comment