Links

Sunday, May 19, 2019

Flavouring my kombucha tea with organic ginger and papaya juice.

I am able to spare time evening of 19 April 2019 for flavouring process of my kombucha tea. Which I made last evening of 12 April 2019 [1].
Since I have harvest and replant my organic home grown ginger and papaya fruit, I decided to use both for flavouring my kombucha tea under second fermentation process.
The most right containers I used papaya juices to flavour the kombucha tea. Most left front is the one flavoured with fresh harvested ginger.
Can see the fizzy bubbles in my kombucha tea with fresh ginger flavour.
I am waiting to burp all the container before procees keeping them in fridge for this week consumption.
Till then, have fun in flavouring your kombucha tea with your home grown organic fruit and herbs.

Reference:
[1] Flavouring my kombucha tea with pineapple+spearmint and pandan+spearmint juice last evening 12 April 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/04/my-second-fermentation-process-of.html

No comments:

Post a Comment