Links

Thursday, May 30, 2019

My daily make up look.

I am able to do mild exfoliation before my skincare this morning. For this morning, I am using my clean custom Sigma set make up brushes [1]. I also do subtle eyeliner using dark brown eyeshadow using Sigma E65 brush. Which I follow exactly my eyes shape. I do find it give bigger eye effect after doing so. I also smudge dark brown and pink eyeshadows on my under eyes. I do put glitter gold eyeshadow in my inner corner of my eyes to give wide awake look to it.



Selfie with pisang lemak manis (banana) fruits planted outside lab.


Able to see my even eyes. Normally my right eye look smaller.
I just used my normal cosmetics in this applications. The different variables in this is make up brushes and techniques.
The look of used Sigma make up brushes from the custom set:
  • Sigma F10 - to apply my blush
  • Sigma E65 - to do my eyebrows and eyeliner
  • Sigma E30 - to smudge eyeshadows under eyes
  • Sigma F82 - to apply my foundation
  • Kat Von D # 20 - to apply powder
  • Ecotools spoolie - to brush my eyebrows
Seems like this technique that I applied do help to even out my eyes. I find that colour selection of cometics and clothes used also helps a lot in the look.
For lips, I am using Fever Glam in code Kiss Me.
Pictures taken using my Samsung J7 Prime phone [2].
My freshly applied make up after Zohor prayer.
I am using TrueMatte in code Coralie.
Till then, have fun in experimenting make up applications that suits and enhance the best features of your face.

References:
[1] My custom 15 pieces Sigma make up brushes past 27 February 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/03/unwrappting-review-of-my-custom-sigma.html
[2] Grabbing Samsung promotion last May 2017 for Samsung J7 Prime https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2017/06/grabbing-opportunity-to-upgrade-phone.html

No comments:

Post a Comment