Links

Wednesday, May 8, 2019

My simple make up look today.

This is taken indoor morning of 17 April 2019. Make up applied using brushes from my custom set MUFE make up brushes.
I am using brush no 218 to add some definition on my eyelids and nose shading. 
Taken indoor without flash.
These pictures is taken using low light from my mini LED [1].





Using highest light from my mini LED [1].
I do mild exfoliation to my skin. Then pit on my rose serum as extra after exfoliation.
I also put on orange concealer to cover by dark eyebags.
For lips, I use Fever Glam code Kiss Me. Then I top it up with L.A. Girl code Tulle.
I do put on extra effort today since I am going to UTM career fair. Where I get ready with such make up and dress up within 25 minutes. Practise does helps me to achive effortless make up application outcome. Good tools such as make up brushes does assist well in the application process.
Till then, have fun in putting on your daily make up look and take selfie of it indoors with good lighting.

References:

No comments:

Post a Comment