Links

Friday, May 24, 2019

Why I personally prefer to learn myself in applying make up.

I am able to learn to know more about my myself, my skin, my features .
I also able to learn:
  • Part of my face that needed to be enhance.
  • My skin condition good or not that day.
  • Ingredients that could breakout my skin.
  • Take care of the hygiene of my tools and cosmetics. Especially in applications. As I do disinfect my cosmetics, clean my tools and make up bag in every weekend.
  • Put on make up anytime when I need to without need to rely on others. Save cost also. I am able to set my own time. No need to wait for others to come to do my make up
I am also getting many compliments especially from my male companions and customers. Where they said I did not look like I am wearing make up. Regardless I do wear make up in daily basis. But just a very minimal ones that only focus to give me fresh and decent look. I also complimented by mature ladies. Normally when I just use BB cream or just powder my face. As they said that my skin looks nice and less pigmentation.
I have move on long time from thick make up type that suitable for night event. Even in applying nicely blended eyeshadow, defining my eyes, eyeliner, nose shading and face contour. As for daily basis, basic 10 to 15 minutes is more suitable and practical for me. If you have more time to spend for such, you can do as you wish and like.

After watching few youtubers shared their experiences in engaging make up artist to do their make up, do makes me feel I do have to put more effort to learn well in make up applications.
As for now, I do prefer to rely on myself more than others as much as I could. If you are opposite of me, you can definitely do as you wish and like.
Till then, have fun in applying make up in daily basis😉💪.

References:
[1] My experience venturing in make up world https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/03/my-experience-in-venturing-to-make-up.html
[2] List of infections due to bacterial contamination in make up application https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2017/09/gruesome-close-up-dirt-on-make-up.html

No comments:

Post a Comment