Links

Friday, May 10, 2019

My simple make up look.

This simple make up look of mine is taken in the morning of 7 May 2019.



I do mild exfoliation in the morning after bath. Which enables me to get smooth make up applications. I do use my custom set of  15 pieces MUFE make up brushes [1].
The 274 brush is very soft for me to use to make thin subtle eyeliner using my dark brown from my eyebrow powder set from Cosway [2]. Even for my top waterline. So far the best and softest eyebrows and eyeliner brush for me. Worth to invest on it. Especially for those who have sensitive eyes.
Drawing eyeliner is extra steps for my daily look. Since I always limit myself to 10 to 15 minutes only despite my desire to do more. As I have to compensate with my daily task and work to apply more. Less work better for my short time limit.
The look around 3.30 pm.

Close up look.
Till then, have fun in applying make up in daily basis😉💪.

References:
[1] My custom set of 15 pieces MUFE make up brushes last 27 March 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/04/unwrapping-my-15-pieces-custom-set-of.html
[2] My 274 MUFE brush for eyebrows and eyeliner https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/05/my-daily-make-up-look-using-my-custom.html

No comments:

Post a Comment