Links

Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Received message update on my accident from Etiqa

Received a message from Etiqa last 12.08 am on 7 September 2022. Where I am requested to check my accident claim status on Etiqa website.

Steps were taken to check the accident claim status on Etiqa website.
Need the key-in plate registration number and car owner IC number.
Claim result. Still unsure where to click to proceed. Plus, nowhere stated the amount claim in order to consider whether to proceed or not. Need to check with Etiqa once they start their operating hours.
Still, it is good progress news to me. Took around 10 days to get the result after I submit all claim documents last 29 August 2022. Quite fast considering I as an accident victim do 98% of the work myself.
Until then, have a good time doing accident claims from your insurance provider.

No comments:

Post a Comment