Links

Monday, September 5, 2022

Satisfaction in selling my homemade magnesium lotion

This is taken on the morning of 4 September 2022. Where my girlfriend asking me to buy my homemade magnesium lotion. Which I have given sample size of it last 2 weeks. I know that she is subtly is helping me out by buying my homemade magnesium lotion. Yet I am grateful with such gesture. 
This time she wanted the largest one I have. Which is 30 gm size. Introduction price is RM 30 for 30 gm magnesium lotion. 
The look of sample size magnesium lotion and cocoa butter cream in 5 gm container. These sample cost RM 8 per 5 gm
At time like this, I am really glad that I have own homemade product which I can sell to get funding for me to get a car. 
Until then, have fun in applying good homemade magnesium lotion and cocoa butter cream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment