Links

Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Quite high blood pressure reading of mine

Since morning I do feel annoying headache. Which I presume caused by my dry flu. By 11 am, I do feel slight pain on my right chest. Which I apply eucalyptus oil to ease it out. After lunch 3 pm, I notice I am getting much more drowsy. I did not feel drowsy at all while in lab as too focus doing work.
My colleague suggested to me to take measurements of my blood pressure. 
Below is the 3 measurement of my blood pressure :
1. 189/105
2. 179/105
3. 172/95


Reading for women that considered to have high blood pressure is 140/90 and above. 
My blood pressure readings taken from 22 August 2022 until 28 August 2022. My blood pressure readings between 141-149/81-99 only.
Which simply means, my blood pressure level spiking up after the accident [2]. Maybe the accident is the caused of the high blood pressure readings. Well, only a medical physician and medical doctor is able to know.
Well, let's hope all goes well. 
Until then, make sure to take your blood pressure measurements each time you are having similar symptoms like me above. 

References:
[1] The look of my deep sleep after consumed prescribed psychiatric medicine 

No comments:

Post a Comment