Links

Saturday, September 17, 2022

The look of my tracked deep sleep

This is taken on morning. Where I usually checked my deep sleep each time after waking up.

I am able to get 48 minutes of deep sleep after consuming 1/4 tablet of prescribed psychistric medicine.

Only able to get 1 hour and 24 minutes of nap the night of 16 September 2022. Here only take 1/8 of the prescribed psychiatric medicine. As I have appointment 8 am in the morning. Need to be presented on time.
Able to get 1 hour and 58 minutes of deep sleep after consuming 1/2 tablet of prescribed psychiatric medicine.

I am able to feel a much better body response, smoother movement after getting more than 1 hour 30 minutes of deep sleep. It helps a lot in  improving my quality of life.

Only able to get 37 minutes of deep sleep before get prescribed psychiatric medicine. A night before going to pyschiatric clinic in HSA.

I am able to see the huge improvement on my deep sleep after consistently consuming the prescribed psychiatric medicine [1].
Until then, please consistently consumed your prescribed psychiatric medicine for a better deep sleep quantity.

References:
[1] Seeking professional expert help in psychiatric clinic in HSA last 15 September 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment