Links

Thursday, September 8, 2022

My review on Dual Drive Go USB Type-C from SanDisk

This is taken on the noon of 29 August 2022. Where I went to the computer shop E-Cytech to survey portable hard disks. As my current 1 TB is almost 90% full. Been using it since 2015. The main reason for it to be full faster is due to the large resolution size of pictures taken by my phone camera.
I do a survey on pendrive prices as my friend ask for it. The salesperson suggested this Dual Drive Go USB Type-C from SanDisk. At first, I am unable to grasp it. As I thought it can only be used on my phone. Then after further explanation, I am able to understand that that drive has 2 types of USB on its end. Which is USB Type-A to be used on my laptop and USB Type-C to be used on my phone. Which helps to eliminate the need for OTG cable as per my normal practice.

The front part of the packing to Dual Drive Go USB Type-C from SanDisk.


Close up look at the USB Type-A that is used for the laptop.

The look of the Dual Drive Go USB Type-C from SanDisk after I plugged it into my Samsung A11 phone.
The contents of the Dual Drive Go USB Type-C from SanDisk accessed through my Samsung A11 phone. 
To unmount the Dual Drive Go USB Type-C from SanDisk. 
However, I do notice quite a heat on the Dual Drive Go USB Type-C from SanDisk after unmounting it. Despite I just accessed it without even starting any transfer process. Which is less than 5 minutes time. Quite concerning to me. Since I do not face such heat when I use OTG cable to transfer files from my Samsung A11 phone to a normal pendrive. Still need to fully test it out while it is still in 1 year warranty. Product stability is the main reason I only buy brand SanDisk and Kingston. Just prefer SanDisk due to its smaller size and sleek design. 
I choose the size 64 GB (despite the urge to get 128 GB size) to avoid any regret if it happens to get lost later. Need to prepare for worst case scenario. Just been a habit of mine since earlier. Since the size is small. It can easily miss placed. This Dual Drive Go USB Type-C from SanDisk could enable me to transfer pictures from my phone into it while I am moving out and about using the phone at home. This eliminates the need for me to let my phone stay with my laptop when transferring data using a cable. Talking about convenience.
Until then, have fun in testing your new Dual Drive Go USB Type-C from SanDisk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment