Links

Wednesday, September 21, 2022

The look of my prescribed medicines due to virus infection

This is taken on the evening of 19 September 2022. The look of abundance prescribed medicine I get for my virus infection.

The look of prescription sheet that I have to bring to buy the above Flumucil medicine for phlegm.
The look of my schedule in eating all prescribed medicine with 15 minutes gap in between each medicine. A trick thought by physician in Pusat Kesihatan UTM last month during my medical check up. Have to do this to avoid getting diarrhea due to result in taking all the medicine in one shot.
Before I went to Pusat Kesihatan UTM around 4 pm, I drink 1 whole coconut water (kelapa pandan) after lunch. Then after 1 hour, I eat flu medicine give by my younger brother who is GP doctor (General Practitioner).
I started to feel my throat swollen, got phlegm, runny nose and heated eyes. When I told one of my friend, he self diagnosed that I might having fever. I immediately went to Pusat Kesihatan UTM. Have to go to Isolation ward to be examined.
Until then, have fun in keeping track of your own health. As fast action in seeing medical help does helps a lot in a long run. Especially when you are in bronze category age.

No comments:

Post a Comment