Links

Friday, September 2, 2022

The look of my magnesium lotion with its label sticker

This is taken on the evening of 1 September 2022. Where finally I get to put label sticker to my homemade magnesium lotion.
Selfie with the magnesium lotion. Please forgive my unpresented bare face.
I am using shea butter and magnesium flakes as main ingredients for this magnesium lotion. It is good for someone who is having magnesium deficiency, or sleeping problem (insomnia), restless leg syndrome (RLS) and so on. So far, I am able to see improvement in my sleeping disorder. Also helps to ease my muscle pain and cramps especially during menstrual.
Despite what has been happening to me, I still need to work and move as needed. Which I do consume pain killer as needed. And I do know no one will help me unless I help myself. As I am the sole breadwinner of my house that still needs to tend after my precious cat, Furball. Can just hope and pray for better health and future for both me and Furball. 
Until then, have fun in applying magnesium lotion for your needs.

1 comment: