Links

Monday, September 26, 2022

The pretty look of yellowing pisang nipah after use correct technique in keeping it ripe

This is taken on the morning. Where my customer open 1 tandan pisang nipah (banana) fruits kept in a sack (guni). Can see how pretty in yellow the banana fruits look. After keeping it in sack for 2 days.

I give one to one consultation service in keeping the banana in correct and safe manner. So that all can ripe in proper way. Which I also personally there to guide her to harvest. Even when the banana fruits is still not turn yellow. As there is few characteristics that can show when the banana fruits is viable to be harvest. This only can be shown in person on the spot.
I do provide the sack, the ingredients to make banana ripe and rope to tight up the banana in the sack.
This is paid consultation service. And I am so happy and proud with the outcome.
My customer was even happier. As she is able to bring the banana fruits and fried it for her mother to taste. My customer usually did not get to taste the planted banana fruits. As monkeys, lotong and similar type comes and take it before it turns yellow.
Until then, have fun in keeping your harvested banana ripe in pretty yellow colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment