Links

Thursday, September 1, 2022

Making version 2 formula of my homemade lips and face balm

This is taken on the morning. I managed to make version 2 formula of my homemade lips and face balm. This time I add surfactant (stabilizer) and honey from my stingless bees
The output in 3 containers: 90.1 gm+54.7 gm+258.5 gm = 374.3 gm
Melting process for ingredients that need to be melted. 

Th3 look of the melted ingredients. 
I am making this as one of my customer already finished the one I have provid earlier last 15 April 2022. Among the provided is 141.6 gm in used Vaseline container, 2 unit of small 5 gm container and in 1 unit of 30 gm container. Last my customer around 4 months with such supplies. 
Until then, have fun in using your precious homemade lips and face balm. 

Reference :
[1] The look of my first version of lips and face balm last 21 September 2021 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2021/09/my-homemade-lips-and-face-balm.html

No comments:

Post a Comment