Links

Friday, September 16, 2022

Seeking professional help for my accident trauma

This is taken on the morning of 15 September 2022. Where I managed to spare my time to go to psychiatric clinic in HSA (Hospital Sultanah Aminah). To get help from expert in handling my issue of unable to control my emotions when on the back of steering.
I am able to wait patiently to meet counselor by 3 pm. Really worth the wait. Feel much more better after 1 hour session with the counselor. Despite the given assignment😁. Now I have too many assignments to finished off.
I was even praised by the counselor with my rational and calm actions taken after I told him what happens before and after my accident. As he said for a normal person, it is very normal to break down, cry, lost after accident. However I am calmly looking for all of my valuable belonging. Even remember to turn off car engine and take the key with me. Well that take years of practice of inner peace (a caption from Kungfu Panda animation). 
The schedule of operating hours for psychiatric clinic in HSA. Hopefully this will be useful for those who need it the most. 
It is highly advised that you take your number first. Then go for breakfast in cafeteria next to the clinic. And stashed up at least 500 ml water bottle and some Fisherman's friend for your throat treats.
As extra, I bring my travel fan.
The travel fan really helps me to cool down and reduce my itchy hands. 
Until then, have fun in seeking professional expert help for your obstacles in life.

References:
[1] The look of my car right after accident
[2] The look of my car being pull out from the drain
[3] The look of my deep sleep after consumed prescribed psychiatric medicine 

No comments:

Post a Comment