Links

Saturday, September 3, 2022

Saving my sports bra with new padding

I received replacement for my sports bra padding in the evening of 1 September 2022. I choose M size and black colour. Since skin colour out of stock.

Can see how bad the tear and wear of my sports bra padding in triangle shape. The round black one is the new one. 
Despite I choose round shape instead of originally triangle shape, it fit nicely in my sports bra. It really helps me to save a lot than to buy new sports bra. 
What I notice is by using sports bra, I do not need to remove it when doing x-ray. As it does not have undewire, adjustment buckle or even hook. So I am able to proceed with my attire without need to change to x-ray cloth. 
Until then, have fun in replacing worn out sports bra padding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment