Links

Monday, May 14, 2018

The looks of my small red onion, garlic, chili and hibiscus this morning.

I manage to take some pictures of my plants this morning. Despite I am just planting typical kitchen ingredients, it does feel nice seeing them grow.
The look of long leaves from my small red onion.

The look of the long leaves from my garlic.
I plant the garlic in my adenium flower pot in order to protect it away from pest.

My lemuni purple flowers:


Quite a beauty.
My chili plant. I do use it for my sambal anchovies this morning [1].

The look of female mommy spider.

The close up look of many spider babies under the white cocoon which I marked in red. The female spider is marked in yellow.

The look of my other chili fruit buds.
Maybe the spider helps a lot eating the pest near my chili plant. As spider does help to eat mosquitoes, roaches, flies, fleas are known to transmit diseases to humans. Well, seem like spider is able to help reduce spread of diseases.
The fresh look of my ginseng jawa.

The fresh new leaves from hibiscus cuttings that I get last week [2].
I do feel nice seeing new leaves coming from the hibiscus cutting. As I have tried more than 5 times trying to plant it. Seems like the soil in my curry plant suits its growth the most.
Nothing so far from the rose cuttings. Well, I do use creative technique for it. Hopefully it will turn out successful.

Till then, have fun in tending after your crops at home. Well, like me I do prefer organic approach. For my safety and my cats [3].

References:

No comments:

Post a Comment