Links

Friday, March 1, 2019

Unwrapping review of my custom Sigma and IT Cosmetics Live Beauty Fully brushes.

Manage to receive my custom Sigma and IT Cosmetics Live Beauty Fully brushes last 27 February 2019. After placing order last 12 February 2019 and make full payment last 25 February 2019. Both set of make up brushes are fully synthetic bristle. Which means it is good for foundation, cream blush and cream shading. Also suitable for my current sensitive skin.
The look of the brushes that arrived safely in its intact postal parcel/pack.

The look of the received parcel in good condition.
The look of my custom Sigma brush set which consist of 14 pieces of brushes.
I get 4 free gifts in my custom Sigma brush set/pack. Which is 1 unit round hand mirror, 1 unit extra blending brush and 2 unit hair bands. Unfortunately the hand mirror is cracked into 2 pieces after I open its package. Might be due to the delivery process. Well, as long as my brushes is safe unharmed, I am fine with it.

The look of cracked mirror into 2 pieces.

The custom IT Cosmetics Live Beauty Fully brush set.

This custom IT Cosmetics Live Beauty Fully brush set consist of 10 pieces of brush+1 extra beauty/blending sponge brand SAB.
I get 1 free gift in my custom IT Cosmetics Live Beauty Fully brush set. Which is SAB green beauty/blending sponge. I have received such SAAB green beauty/blending sponge last time around June 2018 in my custom 10 pieces of IT Cosmetics Airbrush collection set [1].
Personally, I am willing to invest in good make up brush set in order to be able to use clean set every once per 2 weeks time. Despite I use them less within 2 weeks duration. As I cannot afford to get any infection or even contaminated by pimples or other skin conditions. Since the cost of repairing such bad skin condition would take longer time and cost more than a new set of make up brushed. Well, it all depends on the person itself. I have to do so as not all the time I am able to spare time and energy to deep clean my make up brushes once per every 2 weeks. Have to compensate for such condition. That is why I work even harder to invest in order to cope with such necessary means.

Finally I get to owned Sigma brushes after watched them in Jaclyn Hill video 5 years ago. It was like a dream came true. Despite nowadays Jaclyn Hill have switched to Morphe brushes. Which I have owned custom Morphe brush set last 17 January 2019 [3,4,5].

Till then, have fun using clean make up brushes every once per 2 weeks using your abundance clean make up brush set😉💪.

References:
[1] My review on my custom 10 pieces of IT Cosmetics Airbrush collection set bought last 28 January 2019
[2] My make up look using my custom 10 pieces of IT Cosmetics Airbrush collection set last 27 June 2018
https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/06/my-simple-make-up-look-yesterday.html
[3] Received my custom Morphe brush set last 17 January 2019 as my birthday gift https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/01/my-birthday-gift-of-custom-set-morphe.html
[4] Detailed look on my custom Morphe brush set last 9 February 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/02/details-on-brushes-in-my-custom-set-of.html
[5] My simple light make up look using  my custom Morphe brush set last 28 January 2019 after Maghrib prayer https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/02/truly-satisfied-with-my-make-up-look.html

No comments:

Post a Comment