Links

Wednesday, November 21, 2018

My review on new mini LED light.

My mini LED light that I took from office today.
Testing the mini LED light in pitch black faculty parking lot.
The lights from this mini LED light quite bright in pitch black faculty parking lot.  Thankfully no uninvited entity passby during the experimental poses😅😱. I am able to take decent pictures despite its small size (only 9 LEDs) compare to my medium size LED light with 24 LEDs [1]. Plus pictures taken using the mini LED light is more natural compare to my phone selfie light/flash in such condition that time.
Excuse me on the bare faced of mine. Still not 100% recovered from dry flu and sore throat.

The look of the mini LED light with my dimmable make up mirror.
The look of the mini LED light on my Oppo A71 (2018).



The look of turned on mini LED light in low mode.

Under low light. Can see the round bulb of the LED lights.

The small size of the mini LED light.
The turned on button on the mini LED light.


The look of the micro usb port for charging.
Specification:

  • Material: ABS/PC
  • Lamp power: 3 W
  • Battery capacity: built-in 100 mAh rechargeable
  • Current/voltage: 5V/1A
  • Charging port: Micro usb
  • Weight: 12 gm
  • Size: 59.28 mm x 40.56 mm x 24.37 mm
  • Switch: button (3 level brightness: low, medium, high)
  • LED bead lamp: 9 unit

I also like this size of mini LED light compare to my medium size LED light with 24 LEDs [1]. As it could also assist me in my other activities later. Easier to manouver for miniscule size components.
Can contact me at sales.pivotsolutions@gmail.com if interested with this cute mini LED light.
I strongly suggest to those who is frequently travelling. As I found it is very convenient to use it for make up application, remove make up, remove contact lenses. Especially for those who have long sighted vision like me. When 12 cm toilet mirror is quite far when going to use it for make up application assist without using spectacles😅.
Till then, have fun enjoying the assistance of your LED light for selfie in low lighted area.

Reference:
[1] My previous led lights with 24 leds with my 10x magnifying mirror https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2017/12/my-review-on-10x-magnifying-mirror.html

No comments:

Post a Comment