Links

Saturday, March 16, 2019

My experience in venturing to make up world, which is not easy.

Just a rambling about my experience venturing in make up world.
I have never been to any make up class. I am self taught, self learner way back in 2007. Before the easy access to the youtube channel and beauty blogger.
Been receiving complaints a lot from my ex boyfriend. Who said my blusher too orange. Think that is the one he used to complaint. Not much on other part. That time I am obsessed with orange colour blusher. I might over used it on my cheek that time under low lighting room. 
Still, I have to troubleshoot the root cause myself. Which is fortunately doable with my engineering troubleshooting skills. It is like doing my root cause analysis report. Need to know the root cause, then analyse it based on the current needs and requirement.

Now with the help of my magnifying mirror with LED, my mini LED lamp and my stand ring light with 24 LEDs; does makes my life much easier [1,2,3]. Those equipment does assist me a lot to get and achieve much better and evenly spread make up applications. Also assist me to apply my blusher just enough under good lighting assist compare to previous. Having the LED lighted mirror enable me to see all of my face, neck, and chest without any obstacles like shadows or dark lighting. If my lighting is too dark, I might go heavy on my makeup simply because I can't see it in darker settings. Thus if with brighter, more natural lighting, my makeup turned out better because I can see how much I am actually putting on or whether or not my foundation matches & things of that nature.
I have even helped my cousin to wear fake eyelashes last 2011. Where hired make up artist  (MUA) to her big sister  compliment that it was put on neatly. That is my self learned skill.
Thankfully I am exposed and have early awareness on correct skincare routine. Which contribute to my good skin condition up till today. Also helps a lot in my make up applications with a good clear skin.
Now, it is much easier to learn make up application. Lots of class available, tutorials in youtube and etc. Just up to the person itself to either spend time to learn on their own. Or spend time and money to learn much faster in make up class. Where the later will be much slower like me.
Till then, have fun in learning make up application in any ways that you like and prefer.

References:
[3] My stand ring light with 24 LEDs last 28 November 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/11/my-review-on-stand-ring-lamp-with-24.html
[4] My self make up look with fake lashes and orange blusher last 2011 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/04/throwback-on-my-self-make-up-during.html
[5] My self make up during my cousin's wedding last 2010 and 2011 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2017/12/self-make-up-during-wedding-event-in.html

No comments:

Post a Comment