Links

Saturday, June 22, 2019

Delivery of pisang lemak manis and pisang tanduk to my customer.

My look of whole tandan (bunch) pisang lemak manis (banana) fruits and 2 unit of my pisang tanduk (banana) fruits. It was for delivery to my customer in the morning 21 June 2019.
It is not an easy task for 1 person to do it. But it is doable. Which I end up with only the above picture for the delivery process. I really need to teach Dell to take good picture of me later.

I do not use any plastic in the process. As it is one of my way to contribute in reducing plastic waste.
Till then, be strong in doing all the marketing, selling and delivery of your harvested banana fruits to customer.

References:
[1] Harvested pisang lemak manis (banana) fruits last 18 June 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/06/harvesting-my-organic-pisang-lemak.html
[2] Harvested pisang tanduk (banana) fruits last 18 June 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/06/harvesting-my-pisang-tanduk-banana.html

No comments:

Post a Comment