Links

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

The huge siput babi (escargot) that is climbing my dividing fence at night.

I found 1 huge siput babi (escargot) last night of 20 May 2019 while feeding my cats at sidewalk. It was climbing the dividing fence in my house quietly.
The huge size of siput babi (escargot) when being compared to my palm. Do ignore Dell's bushy tail there at the corner of the picture.



The look of the crime scene. Sorry for the blurry picture. Quite hard to use 1 hand to take picture while the other is used to hold torchlight to shine the big fat siput babi (escargot).
I am lucky to be able to catch it due to my cats feeding schedule change to night due to fasting months.
Quiet a lot of snails and slugs since the weather was cold due to evening rain.
Till then, have fun in catching siput babi (escargot), snails and slugs at night from eating up your crops.

No comments:

Post a Comment