Links

Saturday, June 8, 2019

The look of siput babi (escargot/giant snail) near my onion plant.

This picture was taken in the morning of 14 May 2019. The siput babi or giant snail (escargot) was very big. It was going to devour my big onion plants that I planted near my pisang berangan offspring. I was planting it to deter it away from my pisang berangan offspring. Yet somehow it seems to be attracted to it more.

I did kill the siput babi or giant snail (escargot). And then I bury it to be fertilizer to my plant. As I do not want to use pesticide to kill it. Since I am afraid my cats will eat the used pesticides. Plus, I am refraining from chemical fertilizer and chemical pesticide in planting. In order to play my part keeping the original balance and food chain in ecosystem.
Till then, have fun in saving your plants from pest.

Reference:

No comments:

Post a Comment