Links

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Hairy caterpillar on my purslane.

This is taken last night of 10 June 2019. I was using my torchlight to shine and see my plants before I water them after reach home late that day. Where I saw very hairy and large caterpillar munching on my purslane plant. I think it was around 3 cm long.
πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†The sharp crisp picture of the hairy caterpillar  on my third time after 2 shaking attempt. I am using both hands to hold and balanced my Samsung J7 Prime phone with my torchlight.

Below is the failed 2 shaken picture. Where I used my left hand to hold my torchlight. And my right hand to hold and take picture.
πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†The first shaking picture.
πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†The second attempt is even more shaky than the first attempt.
Still, I have to put ot here for comparison purpose.
I am really glad that the caterpillar did not much on my okra, spearmint and apple mint plant nearby. Very fortunate with my decision to let purslane grow around the area. Seems like it has diversion ability.
Till then, have fun in balancing both hands to take picture and light up the object at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment