Links

Saturday, June 1, 2019

Keyboard difference between Samsung and Oppo phone.

After using Samsung and Oppo phone for a while, I am able to detect the biggest difference between them. Which is the phone keyboard. For me personally, it is much easier to do work using my Samsung phone than Oppo phone. Due to the standard keyboard in Samsung and not in Oppo.
Samsung phone keyboard:


Oppo phone keyboard:
My Dell laptop keyboard:
From all 5 pictures above, can see that Samsung phone keyboard follow the basic keyboard standard as per my Dell laptop keyboard.
I know that it is not much difference for others. But it is a big thing to me since I am the person who have to work on the move and rely to my phone a lot.
At least this do justify my decision in choosing Samsung J7 Prime last May 2017 [1].
Till then, have fun in fully utilising your chosen phone in assisting your daily task.

Reference:
[1] Grabbing opportunity on Samsung offer last May 2017 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2017/06/grabbing-opportunity-to-upgrade-phone.html

No comments:

Post a Comment