Links

Thursday, June 20, 2019

The look of 2 stingless bee roaming near flowers on my pisang lemak manis heart.

This is taken in the morning of 13 June 2019. I saw 2 stingless bee roaming near flowers on heart of my pisang lemak manis. Quite surprising.
This is different from the one I saw last 19 June 2019 [1]. Slightly smaller in size. Also almost all black in colour.
Sorry for the unclear or unsharp pictures and videos. Since it is taken using my precious Samsung J7 Prime phone. Have to make do with what available in hands that time. 

Video of the stingless bees.
Another video.
Would be nice if I am able to detect and know which species is this wild stingless bee belongs to. Really appreciate for opinion in determining this species. 
Hopefully later I will be able to attract more of them to my planted plants at home. They will be great help as pollinators to pollinate my plants.
I am glad with my decision to plant my herbs and fruit trees using organic approach. Despite it is lots of works since I have to put more effort in pest control. I do feel it is all worth it when seeing such good pollinators roaming in my house compound.
Till then, have fun enjoying good pollinator companion at home.

Reference:
[1] Stingless bee roaming on my rose flower last 19 June 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/06/the-look-of-stingless-bee-roaming-on-my.html

No comments:

Post a Comment