Links

Sunday, June 9, 2019

Spraying my homemade growth hormone to my plants at home.

I manage to spare time to spray my homemade growth hormone to all my plants in the morning of 16 May 2019. I made this growth hormone last 11 May 2019. Normally can be used after 2 days it is made.
The look of my homemade growth hormone in its bottle.

The spilled pressure bubble from my growth hormone bottle.
Since I do not want to waste the precious growth hormone bubbles, I immediately put it into the measurement jug.

The look of the pressure bubbles in the bottle.

Tools used for the mixing process.
My gardening companions at home: 3 precious cats of mine. 
The look of my 3 precious cats. From left: Tomot, Dell and Furball.
I always make sure my cats whereabouts by looking and keep on calling their name whenever I feel they tend to look stray away. Nowadays, they easily come to me whenever I call for their name. Still I have to be alert for their safety from passing vehicles.
I let them out while I am spraying my plants with the mixed and diluted growth hormone solution. My way of multi tasking at home in daily basis.
I am able to see good improvement to my plants after using my homemade growth hormone. They are able to grow more new leaves, the fruits looks plump and the plants looks healthier.
Till then, have fun in tending after your plants with your pets at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment