Links

Thursday, June 20, 2019

My simple make up look for work.

This is taken in the morning of 29 May 2019. I am lining my eyes using my NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in colour dark blue with silver glitter [1]. I just used my Anastasia Beverly Hills No 7 brush for very fine application. Since the tip of the eye pencil is too huge for  thin eyeliner application.



The look after almost 5 hours and 30 minutes.

The look after Zohor prayer. Where I do remove my make up before prayer and applied back after prayer. All done within 15 minutes as I am taking my time since it is ramdhan.
I do not apply any eyeliner after Zohor prayer since I am targeting 5 to 10 minutes only for my make up application.
Till then, have fun in applying eyeliner in daily basis.

Reference:
[1] NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in colour dark blue with silver glitter https://www.nyxcosmetics.com/jumbo-eye-pencil/NYX_001.html

No comments:

Post a Comment