Links

Sunday, June 16, 2019

My review on perfume Fancy EDP from Jessica Simpson.

The look of the bottle perfume Fancy EDP from Jessica Simpson last 28 May 2019. For me it is moderately sweet. This perfume is basically 80% more subtle and mellow than my Pink Sugar perfume [1]. Which make is suitable to be used in hot and humid weather in Malaysia. I also notice that the sweet creamy pear scent in Fancy perfume is last and linger longer on me.
The look of the perfume and its scented lotion. 





Perfume description [1]:
Fancy by Jessica Simpson is a woody, oriental perfume for women that’s whimsical and elegant for the red carpet, yet subtle and charming for everyday wear. A flirtatious scent introduced by the singer in 2008, Fancy evokes cheer and warmth, and shines through its ultra-feminine soul with oriental and woody notes.
Fancy Eau De Parfum starts with a delicious blend of red fruits and apricot nectar, while the dewy floral notes at its heart give you that signature feminine scent found in all of Jessica Simpson's fragrances. Finally, toasted almonds and caramel accords surprise you at the base, blended with amber and sweet vanilla notes. In the end, you experience a beautifully blended feminine scent that melts into the skin for hours.
A memorable fragrance that envelops your senses, Fancy for Women is best suited for everyday wear. Every spritz gives you energetic, playful, and subtle scents that exude happiness, love, and elegance.
  • Top Notes: Green Pear, Fresh Peach, and Red Fruits. 
  • Middle Notes: Smooth Caramel, Toasted Almonds, Lush Gardenia, and Airy Jasmine. 
  • Base Notes: Bright Amber, Creamy Vanilla, and Warm Sandalwood.
For me, I love to use the scented lotion at night. Just a few dabs of it on my wrist does gives soft comforting scent for my good night sleep.
This perfume also suitable for daily and office wear. Provided you use only 1 spritz only. As I think more would be cloying and unbearable for others around you. For me, I have to be considerate to others as I know very the feeling suffoated from a person who doused themselves in a strong perfume of theirs. It could make me gage and almost to vomit since I do have quite a sensitive nose on selected days of the month.
So far, I am still able to get whiff of the perfume scent even after 10 pm. Which I do not even spray or dab on its scented lotion in the afternoon or evening. Maybe my application technique helps to prolong its sillage on me.
Till then,  have fun moderately apply the sweet scented perfume of yours.

References :

No comments:

Post a Comment