Links

Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Video proof of Dell enjoys eating ripe pisang nangka.

I was given 1 sisir/sikat (bunch) of pisang nangka (banana) by my generous girlfriend yesterday.
This morning I feel like to give my cats taste the most ripe of pisang nangka (banana). I sliced 1 of the pisang nangka (banana). Almost 2 cm thick.
Was quite surprised Dell go towards the bowl of pisang nangka (banana) first instead of chicken soup bowl. He do know to follow sunnah. Which is to eat fruits before a meal. Such a clever boy.
Video proof of Dell eat the pisang nangka (banana) from its bowl.
I just give the sliced pisang nangka (banana) as it is.

I do not have the time to even soak it with chicken soup. Since it is an experiment to know whether my cats able to enjoys good fruits. As last time, Dell do not even bother to try eat ripe pisang lemak manis or pisang emas. Maybe the smell of pisang nangka is more alluring to him. It smells like ripe cempedak or nangka (jackfruit). No wonder its named pisang nangka (banana).
Hopefully Dell will have a good bowel movement like me this morning after eat it.
Seems like next project is to plant pisang nangka (banana) in my house compound for the cats consumption.
The pretty look of ripe pisang nangka (banana) in green colour. Taken using my Samsung J7 Prime phone and light assist from video light. 
Till then, have fun in experimenting good fruits for your cats consumption.

No comments:

Post a Comment