Links

Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Lighting experiments to my indoor selfie.

This is taken around 8.15 pm of 10 June 2019. Basically after almost 11 hours with the make up I applied since morning. I am able to do such experiment due to prayer exemption I get today😌.
Do forgive my oily face. I have not touch up my face at all. Only blot it once around 3 pm plusm
I am using 3 different lights for my selfie lighting experiments.

List of used lights:
1. From my mini LED light, 9 LEDs,  4.2 cm diameter [1].
2. From my mirror LED,  23 LEDs, dimension 15.8 cm x 7.8 cm x 0.63 cm [2].
3. From my 24 LEDs ring light, 9 cm diameter [3].

Gap between my Oppo A71 (2018) phone and my face is around 4 to 9 cm.

Taken pictures using my mini LED light:
I have marked both pictures👆 above and bottom👇 on my eyeliner.





Taken pictures using my mirror LED:
Taken pictures using my 24 LEDs ring light:


Can see that well dispersed lighting from my mirror LED and 24 LEDs ring light compare to my mini LED light. For me, it is because both have larger surface area and more LEDs on the devices.
I do find that my 24 LEDs ring light gives more subtle lighting on my face. I think it is because it is using yellowish or warm light LED compare to my mirror LED and my mini LED light. Where the latter used white light LED.
Lighting experiments is conducted as I am able to see that my eyeliner still intact after almost 11 hours applying it on. Despite I only use dark brown eyeshadow to line my eyes. Quite impressive since I do forget to put on my primer this morning. 
Till then,  have fun in testing selfie lighting indoor at night time. 

References:
[3] comparison between my mini LED light with my selfie travel ring light 24 LEDs  https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/11/comparison-mini-led-with-ring-light.html

No comments:

Post a Comment