Links

Sunday, June 30, 2019

My simple make up look after few work activities and lunch.

This is taken last noon of 19 June 2019. It is after few work activites out of the lab and lunch that day. I do not even have time or to blot off my oily face.


I just used my basic skincare routine that consists of toner and moisturiser after wash my face. Then followed with my basic make up application steps. I do not use any primer as I forget about it. Still my make up able to last well. I am using brushes from my MUFE custom make up brush set [1].
My skin does looks clean and clear from any impurities. Which is not an easy task to maintain such condition.
Pictures taken using my Samsung J7 Prime with light assist from my video light under brightest setting.
Till then, have in putting on simple make up application for daily basis.

Reference :
[1] Unwrapping my MUFE custom make up brush set last 27 March 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/04/unwrapping-my-15-pieces-custom-set-of.html

No comments:

Post a Comment